The aesthetics industry is one of the fastest growing fields in modern medicine. However, many aesthetic practitioners are having difficulty finding consistent continuing education and training. Many new practitioners will receive training from various aesthetic vendors, however, it’s simply not enough. In today’s competitive aesthetic environment, continuous professional development and skills advancement are critical to helping providers stand above the crowd.
With our mentoring program, The Aesthetic Immersion delivers a virtual aesthetic learning experience led by aesthetic leaders and global trainers: Dr. Gideon Kwok and Lori Robertson MSN, FNP-C. With a combined experience of over 25 years in medical aesthetics and having personally trained hundreds of aesthetic providers, they felt the need to develop a program that mentors aesthetic providers of all levels: from aspiring practitioners to more seasoned providers looking to level up.
The Aesthetic Immersion has launched an educational platform dedicated to helping aesthetic providers expand their knowledge base. In developing our highly immersive online and in person training programs, we are setting the new standard in the way aesthetic providers are being trained.
Virtual Mentorship Program
- Engage with us monthly with new updated information from safety protocols, pearls to becoming a better injector, and even how to evaluate and select the best products for patients.
- Watch educational on demand video training programs and webinars
- Interact live during special educational webinars with Dr. Gideon Kwok and Lori Robertson
- Learn from other Aesthetic Immersion Masters that share their knowledge and experience
- Experience both – Live personal in house trainings and virtual training events
The Aesthetic Immersion teaches the art and science of aesthetics, combining it with an immersive virtual training experience to help aesthetic providers blaze their unique pathway in the medical aesthetic industry.
Reach out to us today, to join the interest list, if you’re committed to being a more dynamic aesthetic provider within the aesthetic industry.