About Lori Robertson, MSN, FNP-C
Lori Robertson, MSN, FNP-C has a diverse set of experiences and skill sets. She spent 19 years on ABC-TV as both an actress and Medical Advisor to famed soap opera, General Hospital. She’s also spent time as a Deputy Sheriff specializing in mountain rescue and underwater dive recovery. She’s best known, however, for her 12 years in medical aesthetics where she is national faculty for Allergan and Galderma, including GENNow, as well as faculty at industry conferences throughout the US. Lori's large Instagram following which has given her a global platform to educate providers on safe and effective injection techniques.
- University of Phoenix: Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner. Honors-Sigma Theta Tau
- Pepperdine University/California State University Fullerton: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Rio Hondo College: Associate of Science in Nursing
- Over 25 years of ICU and ER experience as an RN
- 4 years in Family Practice as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Aesthetic Specialist since 2007, licensed to practice in: Arizona, California, Nevada, Missouri, Hawaii, & Idaho
- Lead Practitioner: Skin Perfect Medical 2007-2014
- Owner/ Clinical Director: Ajliss Medical Aesthetics (3 clinics) 2014-2020
- Global Advisory Board/Galderma Pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Trainer/Speaker: Allergan Pharmaceuticals
- The Aesthetic Academy
- The Aesthetic Show
- A+MD (Aesthetic and Medical Dermatology Symposia)
- Canadian Association of Medical Aesthetics
- ISPAN- International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses
- International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nursing (ISPAN)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners (CANP)
- International Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses (ISPAN)
- 2018: Scientific Advisory Board; The Aesthetic Guide/Dermatology Times
- 2017: Distinguished Alumni Award; University of Phoenix (20 alumni chosen from 80,000 graduates)
- 2016: Ajliss Medical: Best Aesthetic Clinic in So Cal.
INTERESTING & FUN FACTS
- Medical Technical Advisor/Actress on ABC-TV’s General Hospital
- Los Angeles County Rsv. Deputy Sheriff specializing in Mountain Rescue and Underwater Dive Recovery
- Distinguished Expert sharpshooter
- National Champion Sports Car Club of America auto racing (Corvettes) 1999, 2004, 2005, & 2006
- Favorite food: Pizza!
- Animals: Love them all!